Fudgey Choc Squares
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 3 medium overripe bananas
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add rolled oats to food processor and mill on high speed for 20 seconds.
- Add all other ingredients, except for walnuts, to a blender/mixer, and mix until well combined (approx 30-40seconds).
- Add walnuts and stir gently to combine.
- Pour into lined 20cm square tin and cook in oven for approx 25-30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool slightly before removing from tin.
- Enjoy cold or warm, with or without chocolate sauce.
Makes 22 squares
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp cacao powder
Mix until smooth.
Macros (without chocolate sauce) - per square - 76 calories - protein 2.5g, fat 2.7g, carbs 10g